Sunday, March 25, 2012

Riding in March!

March 11th I rode 15 miles for the first time on the uni. Rode along the Platte river, up to Chatfield dam. David, my nephew rode along with me looking for fishing spots and wiping out on the bike. Yeah he hit the concrete trying to turn up the Ipod on my back from his bike. The James Bond move didn't work.

I decided to get Anne, my wife, a bike. Now she is coming along with my on my rides. She's not a bike rider and had NO interest in a bike. ... I think she's liking it. -Lie to me Anne- Heading up Chatfield dam road I get a lot of looks. It's a steep hill! Proud to say I passed a bicyclist. Take that two wheeler!  Getting used to the longer rides .. Butt Butter and padded shorts are my friends!

80 degrees today!  May go for another ride.

I Promise these posts will get more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment